CRUISE SHIP BAGGAGE HANDLER
Cruise Ship Baggage Handler positions are physically demanding and are responsible for handling, sorting, and tagging luggage in accordance with Security Standards. Transporting secured luggage may be required and travel between multiple cruise ports and airport locations may be necessary. All candidates must meet the job requirements and appearance guidelines listed below:
POSITION: PART TIME, SEASONAL: SEPTEMBER - MAY
PAY RATE: $10 PER HOUR
LOCATION: LOS ANGELES
AVAILABLE FOR TRAINING: SEPTEMBER 15, 2011
OPERATIONS BEGIN: SEPTEMBER 24, 2011
- Must be available to work Saturday, Sunday and every other Wednesday mornings
- At least 18 years of age with a High School Diploma or equivalent
- Eligible to work in the United States
- Ability to pass a background check
- Must have a good motor vehicle report (MVR)
- Must be able to pass a drug screen
- Strong customer service skills is required
- Ability to lift 70 lbs.
- Ability to work in outside weather conditions (hot, cold, rain, etc.)
- Fingernails should not exceed ¼ inch beyond the fingertip, and polish must be a solid color that is complementary to your skin tone. No charms or decals are allowed.
- Hair must be one solid natural color, and should be styled in a classic, easy to maintain style. Hair accessories must be a neutral color (silver, gold, black or brown) or a solid color that matches your attire.
- No visible tattoos or body piercings are allowed (with the exception of earrings-see below).
- Jewelry should be limited to a wristwatch, one ring per hand, and one pair of earrings (only stud earrings dime sized or smaller and worn on the bottom of the earlobe).
- Clean & well maintained approved Bags, Inc. uniforms must be worn at all times.
- Aside from a fully grown mustache, males must be clean shaven. Beards and goatees are prohibited.
- Hair must be one solid, natural color and must be neatly cut. It should not cover or extend beyond any part of the ears or the shirt collar.
- No visible tattoos or body piercings are allowed. Any tattoos must be covered by your uniform or other means agreed upon by management.
- Jewelry should be limited to a wristwatch and one ring per hand.
- Clean & well maintained approved Bags, Inc. uniforms must be worn at all times
-Drug Free Workplace-