Wheel Chair Attendant
|Location:||FL - West Palm Beach|
A Wheelchair Attendant is located at an airport facility and provides passengers traveling in wheelchairs with additional assistance. Their responsibilities include pushing passengers in a wheelchair to or from their departure or arrival gate, assisting passengers with moving luggage to their vehicles, taxi stands, parking shuttle stations, and rental car stations. Wheelchair Attendants must maintain a friendly and positive attitude and always be attentive to each passenger’s individual needs.
· Ability to work rotating shifts
· At least 18 years of age or older
· Strong customer service skills
· Strong verbal and written communication skills
· Ability to lift 70 lbs.
· Ability to work in outside weather conditions (hot, cold, rain, etc.)
· Background Screen
· Ability to obtain an airport badge
· Fingernails should not exceed ¼ inch beyond the fingertip, and polish must be a solid color that is complementary to your skin tone. No charms or decals are allowed.
· Hair must be one solid natural color, and should be styled in a classic, easy to maintain style. Hair accessories must be a neutral color (silver, gold, black or brown) or a solid color that matches your attire.
· No visible tattoos or body piercings are allowed (with the exception of earrings-see below).
· Jewelry should be limited to a wristwatch, one ring per hand, and one pair of earrings (only stud earrings dime sized or smaller and worn on the bottom of the earlobe).
· Clean & well maintained approved Bags, Inc. uniforms must be worn at all times.
· Aside from a fully grown mustache, males must be clean shaven. Beards and goatees are prohibited.
· Hair must be one solid, natural color and must be neatly cut. It should not cover or extend beyond any part of the ears or the shirt collar.
· No visible tattoos or body piercings are allowed. Any tattoos must be covered by your uniform or other means agreed upon by management.
· Jewelry should be limited to a wristwatch and one ring per hand.
· Clean & well maintained approved Bags, Inc. uniforms must be worn at all times
Are you a returning applicant?
|Back to Search Results