Partner is seeking a full-time Project Coordinator in our Torrance, CA office. Our Project Coordinators are placed on a team to provide administrative and project support to a group of Relationship Managers and Project Managers. Daily tasks include, but are not limited to the below.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & TASKS:
- Data entry into firm database
- Compile Draft or Final reports (checking for consistency with addresses, project numbers, dates etc.) and deliver based on client requirements/instructions.
- Work with our Partner Associate Team and provide them with the appropriate engagement letters, report templates, lab materials, historical documentation as needed
- Maintain project files on company server and FTP site.
- Ordering appropriate regulatory and historical data from vendors; following up on incomplete orders, addressing concerns with inaccurate info.
- Ability to work OT (including weekends) if needed
- Ability to handle heavy communication via email and phone.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
- Strong attention to detail is a must
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to multi-task and prioritize multiple requests
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to work independently and within a team environment
- Proficient in Word, Excel and Adobe Acrobat
QUALIFICATIONS AND PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 2 to 4 years relevant experience in a fast paced office environment.
- Must be able to read, write, speak & comprehend English
- Must be able to communicate clearly in person and over the telephone
- Visual acuity adequate to perform job duties, including reading information from printed sources and computer screen
- Requires frequent bending, reaching, standing, walking, sitting, pushing and pulling exerted regularly throughout the work shift.