Staff Professional II- ENV/PCA - (3-5 years)
Partner is seeking a full time Staff Professional to work at our Bloomington, MN office to perform Environmental Site Assessments and/or Property Condition Assessments (ESA and PCA), completing tasks associated with multiple projects concurrently. All candidates must have 3-5 years of experience in engineering consulting with direct experience preparing PCA and/or ESA reports.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & TASKS
· Complete and finalize specific project tasks according to deadlines and within budget
· Project research (historical, analytical, etc.)
· Communication with client and subject site representatives
· Conducting appropriate site reconnaissance
· Data compilation and organization
· Other tasks as assigned by the Project Manager associated with report deliverable schedule and plan.
· Prepare technical reports (ESA and PCA)
· Provide senior technical report review and project management duties
· Participate in key client and regulatory meetings
· Operate miscellaneous equipment as required by the scope of work
· Conducting site reconnaissance, including sampling activities, if necessary.
· Technical report authoring.
· Preparation of quality supporting report documents/files.
· Conduct more difficult and challenging projects as defined by scope of work, client deliverable deadlines and or volume (portfolios).
· Mentor lesser experienced staff on project tasks.
· Effectively communicate project progress and issues with the Project Manager.
· Maintain communication with team members throughout the course of the project.
· Plan, schedule and track project timelines and milestones to ensure project progress status is on schedule.
· Understands the assessment’s potential impact on the transaction process.
· Identify and resolve issues with projects.
· Deliver appropriate progress reports (verbally or by email) to the Client.
· Coordinate and respond to requests for changes in project scope.
· Communicate report delivery instructions to Project Coordinator.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
· Excellent communication skills (internal and external)
· Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines a must
· Ability to work on projects concurrently
· Proven ability to successfully deliver a quality product on time
· Exceptional writing skills
· Ability to cultivate strong relationships within a team
· Understand the concept of Property Condition Assessments (PCA) and/or Construction Management as well as Phase I Environmental Site Assessments (ESA)
· Proficient in project estimating/proposals; report author; quality assurance (QA).
· Demonstrate strong skills in due diligence consulting
· Bachelor Degree from accredited university in architecture/engineering discipline and/or environmental sciences.
· 3 to 5 years relevant experience in engineering consulting with direct experience preparing PCA and ESA reports.
· Must be able to read, write, speak and comprehend English
· Adequate to perform job duties in person on over the telephone
· Visual acuity adequate to perform job duties, including reading information from printed sources and computer screen
· Requires frequent bending, reaching, standing, walking, sitting, pushing and pulling exerted regularly throughout the work shift.
Are you a returning applicant?
|Back to Search Results