Partner seeks an experienced, Senior Geotechnical Engineer to run our New Jersey geotechnical engineering practice. Presumed office location is Red Bank, NJ however, Partner also has offices in Eatontown, Ramsey and New York.Our ideal candidate for this dynamic and challenging role will be responsible for the following tasks outlined below.
- Responsible for proposal preparation, preparation and review of geotechnical engineering reports,oversight of projects and engineering personnel, and scheduling of projects.
- Responsible for buisness and client development.
- Plan and oversee the execution of geotechnical site invegestions and analysis
- Provide geotechnical engineering recommendations regarding (but not limited to) soil and rock engineering parameters, deep and shallow foundations, soil liquefaction assessments, siesmic analysis, frost issues, soil dynamic parameters and site development
- Direction/Supervision of junior and intermediate staff to meet project deleiverables
- Report and proposal writing
- Tender package preparation
- Supervise our labratory
- Site Inspection/supervision
- Construction QA/QC inspections
· 10 + years experience in soils reports, soil laboratory management, and foundation design
· Must currently be a registered civil engineer in the state of NJ
· Registered geotechnical engineer in NJ is preferred
· Registration in multiple states is preferred
· Must be able to read, write, speak and comprehend English
· Must be able to communicate clearly in person and over the telephone
· Visual acuity adequate to perform job duties, including reading information from printed sources and computer screen
· Requires frequent bending, reaching, and standing, walking, sitting, pushing and pulling exerted regularly throughout the work shift.
Are you a returning applicant?
|Back to Search Results