Please visit http://www.millwardbrown.com/Sites/mbOptimor/Default.aspx for information on our company.
Recognized by the industry as a premiere brand strategy consulting firm, Millward Brown Optimor is seeking highly motivated, business savvy individuals who are interested in joining its team as Consultants.
Consultants will work directly with senior management to help clients grow the value of their brand assets, identify and capture brand-driven growth opportunities and maximize returns on their marketing investments. Because MB Optimor's unique approach combines brand strategy, financial analysis and advanced econometrics, analysts will have the opportunity to combine both "right" and "left" brain skills as they participate in engagements.
Consultants play an integral role in all aspects of client engagements by conducting financial analysis, designing & analyzing market research, communicating with clients, developing strategic recommendations and creating client presentations. Travel is a part of many client engagements, but usually does not exceed 25% of time requirements.
PROJECT TYPES INCLUDE:
- Consumer insight-driven market strategy
- Brand strategy
- Brand/business valuation & strategy
- Brand portfolio optimization
- ROI measurement
- M&A, licensing & co-branding strategy development
- Marketing investment planning
- Brand architecture
The ideal candidate will be a self-starter with a strong interest in branding, marketing and consulting who is eager to take on wide-ranging responsibilities and who is motivated to excel within an entrepreneurial environment. The candidate should aspire to be an advisor to business leaders and have very strong analytical skills, a strong brand sensibility and a highly proactive attitude. This position will provide an ambitious, team player the opportunity to develop within a cutting-edge area of consulting.
- Bachelors Degree from a top-tier university
- Strong academic background
- Strong business acumen and critical thinking skills
- Brand savvy
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to take initiative and to work independently and within a team
- Resourceful problem-solving skills
- A quick learner with a strong sense of curiosity
- Excellent organization and time management skills with the ability to multi-task, especially in high pressure situations
- Strong work ethic with superior attention to detail
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office, in particular Excel and PowerPoint
Millward Brown has, and continues to have great success at promoting quality individuals from within. To assist in our employees' continued development we provide extensive in-house training. Additionally, Millward Brown provides comprehensive benefits offerings to all full-time employees. Our benefits include several options for medical and dental insurance, 401(k) plan with Company matching provision, flexible spending accounts, tuition reimbursement, life insurance, health and wellness benefits, and an enhanced paid time-off program. We are confident that Millward Brown offers a unique chance to join a dynamic and innovative organization that is continuing to grow.
Our Values and Culture
Our name is synonymous with innovative products and services, and we continue to lead the industry in developing new techniques and models to better serve the needs of our clients worldwide. But it doesn't stop there. We believe in bringing together results-oriented people and providing them with the tools and resources to succeed. To support this, we offer comprehensive training that includes a combination of informal hands-on and more structured group sessions as well as numerous opportunities for career growth. By cultivating an environment in which our employees can succeed and are valued for their contributions, we have built a solid reputation for developing, recognizing and promoting our employees.
Millward Brown is an EEO Employer