Job Description: Looking for an individual who has been working in the SAN IT space for several years at an expert level. This candidate will come with significant experience in designing, installing, configuring, and managing SAN solutions including Disk Arrays, SAN Switches, Infrastructure Devices, Tape Backups, and preferably HP SE.
Contact: 1-888-770-0190 ext. 103for more information.
• Provide professional-level, full-service engagements for HP SE
• Expert knowledge of HP SE product including HP Central Management Server (CMS), HP Brocade Proxy Server (BPS), HP Report Optimizer Server (ROS), and HP Global Reporter Server (GRS)
• Expert knowledge of HP SE functions including provisioning, discovery, organizational structure, reporting, management including capacity, and planning for growth
• Experienced and well versed with Windows Server 2003 and 2008, RHEL including Enterprise Ed. and XEN, Oracle 10g/11g databases, VMWare 3.5/4, and with Microsoft Active Directory framework
• In-depth knowledge of SANs including major hardware vendor products such as Storage Arrays, SAN Switches, Tape Backup Units, Host-Bus Adapters’ (HBAs), Network Array Storage (NAS)
• Basic skills in Ethernet and/or Fiber Networking
• Advanced knowledge with multiple client “host” HBA platforms including Windows 2003/2008, HPUX, Sun Solaris, RHEL, Linux, and AIX running on HP and other vendor blade or single server hardware
• Ability to design, project plan, deploy, and manage an installation from a small site to Enterprise-wide environments
• Ability to document and interpret customer requirements and provide the appropriate customer solution
• Provide pre-deployment/engagement assessments of customer sites and deliver a plan for integrating HP SE into the environment
• Experience with HP XP, EVA, and VA Disk Arrays; EML Tape Libraries; HP/Brocade SAN Switches
• Experience with Java concepts and setting Java environment variables within various OS
• Expert knowledge of SNMP and IP protocols.