|# of Openings:||1|
1. Ability to work flexible hours (nights and weekends)
2. Coordinate resources and schedules for all release activities and maintenance weekends.
3. Coordinate and track release and maintenance activities as well as interdependencies. Create, monitor and control program release schedules; track and report on program milestones. Recommend process improvements for release management.
4. Manage client expectations with respect to release management activities. Act as a liaison between technical and non-technical staff; Communicate planned release activities with contractors and DIS Senior Management
5. Facilitate communication among Application Teams. Act as liaison between NSF Services Areas and Application teams to facilitate and coordinate testing activities related to the validation of infrastructure changes and communication of status
6. Train and assist staff on structure, purpose, and audience of release deliverables. Coordinate discussion among Application Teams for technical execution of software releases.
7. Standardize and enforce Release and Configuration Management process flow.
8. Create and foster one-on-one relationships with key stakeholders at client site.
9. Assist with Incident and Problem Management.
Are you a returning applicant?
|Back to Search Results