Position: Identity and Access Management Engineer
Location: Chantilly, VA
Duration: Long term
Clearance: Active TS/SCI CI Poly
Support a multi-contractor software team in the design, development, and deployment of an enterprise identity and access management system. Work requires:
• Analyzing requirements, implementing COTS software products, and supporting overall integration and testing.
• Establish and implement security controls.
• Propose and implement configuration/tuning to improve performance and reliability of the system.
• Participate in the full software life cycle to include analysis, design, deployment, and operational support.
Candidate should have experience/familiarity with:
• Identity management, access management, PKI
• XPRESS code or Java development
• Linux, VMware
• Requirements Analysis
• Use Case Development
• Test and Evaluation
Experience with one or more of the following products:
• Oracle Identity Manager (Waveset) including development with XPRESS code
• Oracle Access Manager
• Oracle Identity Federation
• Oracle Directory Server Enterprise Edition
• Radiant Logic Identity Correlation & Synchronization
Applies advanced technical principles, theories, and concepts. Contributes to the development of new principles and concepts. Works on unusually complex technical problems and provides solutions which are highly innovative and ingenious. Works in consultation toward predetermined, long-range goals and objectives. Assignments are often self-initiated. Determines and pursues courses of action necessary to obtain desired results. Work checked through consultation and agreement with others rather than by formal review of superior. Typically requires Masters with minimum 10 years or Bachelors with minimum 12 years, or equivalent technical work experience.
Requires TS/SCI with CI poly.