|Location:||Seattle - HPG|
|# of Openings:||1|
Position: Account Coordinator
Company: Health Advocacy Strategies (a division of HPG, LLC)
Reports to: Senior Account Executive, Account Manager or Account Director
Summary: The Account Coordinator is involved in the support of volunteer patient networks and the day-to-day interaction with patients for pharmaceutical and biotechnology accounts. The position provides administrative support for the accounts, to help deliver great customer service to internal account teams and external clients as well as ensuring the smooth running of office infrastructure and processes. The successful candidate will have a can-do attitude, a love of project management and an interest in communications, healthcare issues and advocacy.
This position is responsible for administrative account support to the patients, clients and account team.
· Coordinate and support the operation of patient networks for pharmaceutical and biotechnology clients;
· Utilize Access and Excel to manage data and file management of patient information;
· Research, create and compile data for client reporting; Draft written communications;
· Maintain security of hard copy patient files as well as online database files;
· Communicate with patients by phone, email correspondence and mailings;
· Track recruitment of patients into networks;
· Logistical support for weekly meetings (ie reserve conference rooms, set up conference calls, print agendas), patient advocate travel planning and coordination for media interviews and events;
· Design and graphic support for presentations, reports and client materials;
· Serve as back up for office receptionist and front desk person
· Photocopy, file, scan and organize documents, mailings and patient files;
· Order supplies; provide phone support, and other administrative tasks as needed.
· B.A or B.S. degree in journalism, marketing, public relations, communications, nursing and/or public health preferred; Health or science degree a plus;
· Exceptional organization skills; loves to multi-task; lives for the DETAILS; enjoys project management;
· Excellent written and oral communication skills; must have excellent phone presence;
· Ability to work in both a team environment and independently as needed;
· Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines;
· Exceptional computer skills in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Access;
· Design software experience, including Visio, Photoshop, Illustrator or others desirable;
Founded in October 2002, our companies deliver to clients a way to utilize an individual patient
experience to advance human health. We represent biotechnology and pharmaceutical
companies who are committed to featuring actual patient experiences as part of their brand
marketing. Our companies offer an inspiring work environment that is values driven and results
oriented. We have been recognized three years in a row as one of “Washington’s 100 Best
Places to Work” by Seattle Business magazine and recognized in 2011 as one of "Washington's Best Workplaces" by the Puget
Sounds Business Journal.
Are you a returning applicant?
|Back to Search Results