Jr. Software Developer - Alpharetta
Eze Software Group (Eze Software) is seeking a Junior Software Developer to join the Eze OMS Development team in its Alpharetta office. You will be joining an elite team that is working to further the overall enhancement and improvement of our core product offering. The Eze OMS™, Eze Software Group’s award-winning order management system (OMS), has been a market leader since its launch in 1995. It is used by over 500 investment managers to streamline their investment process. The Eze OMS provides the functionality to support Portfolio Modeling & Analytics, Compliance, Trading, Operations, and Data Management.
Eze Software Group is a premier provider of global investment technology offering 3 industry-leading products that support the front, middle, and back office: the Eze OMS, RealTick EMS, and Tradar PMS. Eze Software serves more than 1,500 buy- and sell-side institutions in 30 countries across North and South America, EMEA, and Asia Pacific. Its clients include broker-dealers, endowments, family offices, hedge funds, institutional asset managers, mutual funds, pension funds, and professional individual investors. Eze Software employs more than 750 people worldwide. It is based in Boston with offices in Atlanta, Chicago, Dallas, Hong Kong, London, New York, Rio de Janeiro, San Francisco, Singapore, Stamford, and Sydney.
· Developing high-quality code on schedule, based on a technical design.
· Performing unit testing and working closely with our QA team to support system testing and bug resolution.
· Contributing to the development community by researching new technology and development tools.
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics or a related field.
· Strong communication and collaboration skills.
· Participation in large-scale collaborative projects.
· Open-source contribution.
· Experience with version-control systems and use of scripting language a plus but not required.
· Development experience in C++, C#, or .NET.
Compensation includes a competitive base salary, performance bonus, 401K matching & excellent benefits.
Are you a returning applicant?
|Back to Search Results