DUECO, Inc., final-stage manufacturer of bucket trucks and digger derricks, is seeking a Structural Welder on first shift in our Body Shop department. Enjoy the benefit of working 4 ten hour days Monday - Thursday. DUECO, Inc. offers a competitive wage and benefit package. Visit us on-line at www.dueco.com.
Under the direction of the Body Shop Supervisor, the Structural Welder performs welding on a wide range of metals and alloys according to DUECO standards. Tasks include, but are not limited to, the following: reading blueprints, manuals, and schematic drawings; fastening parts; welding; cleaning parts; using hand, power, and pneumatic tools; documenting job information; and maintaining a safe, clean work area.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Responsible for product quality with attention to detail
- Able to plan, organize, require little to no supervision, and have a common sense approach to work.
- Possess a strong mechanical aptitude with shop skills including welding, ability to read blueprints, design/fabricate parts, and machining.
- Ability to problem solve, including strong math skills and use of measuring tools.
- Provide training, assistance, and instruction where necessary.
- Work safely and efficiently.
- High school graduate or equivalent preferred
- Able to speak, write, and read the English language
- Able to perform Fluxcore all-position welding.
- Proven record of stable work history with good attendance
- At least 18 years of age
- Pass pre-employment drug screening and physical
Equal Opportunity Employer: Minorities, Veterans, Women, Disabilities