Aesthetic Sales Rep (Medical Device) – Open Territory: Vancouver/British Columbia
- You will drive the success and growth of your sales region by generating leads vigorously and effectively
- You will meet with prospective and existing customers to provide product demonstrations, and close on all product confidently
- Cultivate early customer relationships for all products
- You will utilize your respective Specialists effectively and provide logistical support for end stage of selling process when Specialist is involved
- Participate in 3-5 weekly phone calls with RSM (call objectives clearly outlined), including weekly sales funnel review
- Update SFDC daily, provide complete sales funnel information in SFDC
- Generate leads through multiple mechanisms (e.g., workshops, cold visits)
- Provide complete sales funnel information in SFDC
- Generate 120 leads per month
- All qualified leads and beyond entered into SFDC
- Complete reasons and solutions provided for wins and losses
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent with 3+ years’ capital equipment and/or medical device sales experience and 3+ years' experience calling on doctors or similar call point (dermatologists and/or plastic surgeons preferred).
- Dermatology sales experience strongly preferred.
- Proven successful sales track record required.
- Excellent negotiation, communication, and organizational skills.
- Experience with SalesForce.com or similar system required
- Candidates currently residing in this territory strongly preferred.