RN - Pediatric
Make a difference in the lives of Pediatric Patients at the Walter Reed National Military Medical Center located in Bethesda, MD near Washington D.C. Full-time day and night shift opportunities available now.
• Possess either (a), a Baccalaureate Degree in Nursing and four years of clinical hospital nursing experience; or (b) a Diploma Graduate in Nursing and at least four years of clinical hospital nursing experience; or (c) an Associate Degree in Nursing and at least five years of clinical nursing hospital nursing experience.
• Possess a current unrestricted license to practice as a Registered Nurse in one of the 50 states, the District of Columbia, the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico, Guam, or the U.S. Virgin Islands.
• Possess and maintain certification in Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS).
• Possess a minimum of 18 months of full-time RN experience in the last three years working in a Pediatric Intensive Care Unit.
• Possess CPR, BLS for Healthcare Providers, PALS, and ACLS.
You will work on a contract basis with Chesapeake Government Health Services. Apply online http://ch.tbe.taleo.net/CH03/ats/careers/requisition.jsp?org=CHESAPEAKECENTER&cws=1&rid=218 and/or contact the Healthcare Recruiter: (703) 226-1300
Email: email@example.com Chesapeake Government Health Services