The Celestar Corporation has an IMMEDIATE NEED to identify multiple Mid Level - IT Specialists/Field Technicians who will be seated in Indianapolis, Indiana. Please review the position description below. If interested and qualified, we welcome you to post for this challenging opportunity.
ATTENTION INCUMBENT CANDIDATES
This contract was most recently awarded!
If you’re currently on contract and seated in this position, we invite you to
Apply to receive First Consideration!
PROJECTED START DATE: Within 90-Days
CLEARANCE REQUIREMENT: Active Final Secret Level Clearance; Access and Investigation must appear in JPAS and be within scope (10 – Years); select candidates may be considered for an Interim Secret Clearance which will allow them to work pending receipt of the required Final Secret Clearance
DON’T HAVE A SECURITY CLEARANCE?
Looking for an Opportunity to Break into the Government Sector?
This May Be Your Chance!
- Provide desk side support to computer HW, SW, and other electronic or mechanical devices including clients, servers, legacy systems, waterfront, and pier side equipment.
- Provide resolution of incidents that could not be resolved remotely and are transferred from the Service Desk to the site for resolution.
- Investigate, resolve, document, and report the causes and corrective actions in the Incident Management System for all incidents assigned by the Service Desk.
- Comply with escalation procedures and Government directed prioritization to resolve assigned incidents consistent with Service Level Requirements
- Provide break fix support for contractor furnished and government owned printers
- Maintain and support deployable end user devices for use in an expeditionary or field environment
- High School Diploma with Four (4) to Six (6) years of related experience in Information Systems
- A+ or Security+ Certification issued within the last 2 1/2 years - Required – No Exceptions
- OS Certification – Required; this certification requires the completion of Microsoft 70-685 - “Windows 7 Enterprise Desktop Support Technician” - Consideration may be given to those who can obtain this certification within 90-Days of Start Date
- Demonstrated ability of resolving HW SW issues by troubleshooting and/or escalating as needed.
- Ability to show break fix support for IT assets, legacy systems, servers and other equipment.
- Must have a working knowledge of basic computer hardware and Microsoft Office software (i.e., Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook).
- Active Final Secret Clearance; select candidates may be considered for an Interim Secret Clearance which will allow them to work pending receipt of the required Final Secret Clearance
Come onboard with a company that Values its Employees!
Celestar, a Veteran Owned Company, is Very Competitive with Salaries and Benefits. As an example, we offer Company Paid Benefits that include Employee and Family Dental Insurance, Employee Health Insurance, Life Insurance and Short Term Disability Insurance. We also offer a 401k retirement company match, paid Holidays and Personal Time Off.
__ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __
Minimum physical demands for on task positions: Employee needs to be able to sit at a workstation for extended periods; use hand(s) to handle or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; talk and hear. Most positions require ability to work on desktop or laptop computer for extended periods of time reading, reviewing/analyzing information, and providing recommendations, summaries and/or reports in written format. Must be able to effectively communicate with others verbally and in writing. Employee may be required to occasionally lift and/or move moderate amounts of weight, typically less than 20 pounds. Regular and predictable attendance is essential.
Team Members on Task (CONUS only, minimal or no job-related travel):
• Work Environment: The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
• Office Type Environment with Temperature Control. May be exposed to chemicals related to office equipment. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate. General office environment.
Team Members on task (CONUS and OCONUS assignments, some travel):
• Specific vision abilities required by the job may include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
• Team Members deployed to a combat zone must be physically able to live in austere conditions during off duty time that may include extremes in temperature, noise, and must not have any medical conditions that require access to uninterrupted power sources.
• Team Members deployed to a combat zone will be subject to hazardous conditions which may require them to wear a kevlar helmet, individual body armor and/or wear a gas mask for extended periods of time.
Celestar's policy is to take affirmative action to ensure equal employment opportunity for qualified applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability or veterans' status.
We are a drug free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
If you should have difficulty accessing our online application, please call us during normal working hours for immediate assistance @ (813)-627-9069