The Celestar Corporation has teamed up for a proposal which will offer an excellent opportunity for multiple Intelligence Analysts who will be seated at Ft Belvoir, Virginia. Please review the position description below. If interested and qualified, we welcome you to apply for this challenging opportunity.
ANTICIPATED AWARD DATE: Spring 2014
CLEARANCE/ACCESS REQUIREMENT: Top Secret Level Clearance with SCI Access
BRIGADE S2 - CIED FOCUS
Level 4 – Bachelor Degree/7-9 Years
Level 2 – Bachelor Degree/2-4 Years
BRIGADE S2 - REGIONAL FOCUS
Level 3 – Bachelor Degree/5-7 Years
- Support analysis, fusion, and visualization of information from multiple sources to identify threats to information operations and systems
- Assist in providing full-spectrum information operations (IO), intelligence support to the Army and joint Service IO communities, the 1st IO Command and 1st IO-supported commands and activities
- Collect, manage and analyze combat, strategic, and tactical military intelligence
- Assemble intelligence information and material
- Provide input in assessing vulnerabilities
- Examine Automated Information Systems and architectures to identify weaknesses to attack or exploitation
- Provide threat assessment data
- Assist in the production of Intelligence Reports and Intelligence Preparation of the Battlefield (IPB)
- Provide technical direction and guidance to less-experienced personnel
- Bachelor Degree + Years reflected per levels identified above; heavy IO experience may be considered on a case-by-case basis in lieu of a degree
- Operational level experience in Afghanistan preferred
- Must be proficient in utilizing basic computer applications and intelligence related automation to support analytical efforts and product development
- Must possess strong research and writing skills and be capable of effectively operating as a member of a strategic level analytical team in the accomplishment of intelligence products and assessments
- Must possess a Current U.S. Passport
- Active Top Secret Level Clearance with SCI Access
Come onboard with a company that Values its Employees!
Celestar, a Veteran Owned Company, is Very Competitive with Salaries and Benefits. As an example, we offer Company Paid Benefits that include Employee and Family Dental Insurance, Employee Health Insurance, Life Insurance and Short Term Disability Insurance. We also offer a 401k retirement company match, paid Holidays and Personal Time Off!
__ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __
Minimum physical demands for on task positions: Employee needs to be able to sit at a workstation for extended periods; use hand(s) to handle or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; talk and hear. Most positions require ability to work on desktop or laptop computer for extended periods of time reading, reviewing/analyzing information, and providing recommendations, summaries and/or reports in written format. Must be able to effectively communicate with others verbally and in writing. Employee may be required to occasionally lift and/or move moderate amounts of weight, typically less than 20 pounds. Regular and predictable attendance is essential.
Team Members on Task (CONUS only, minimal or no job-related travel):
• Work Environment: The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
• Office Type Environment with Temperature Control. May be exposed to chemicals related to office equipment. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate. General office environment.
Team Members on task (CONUS and OCONUS assignments, some travel):
• Specific vision abilities required by the job may include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
• Team Members deployed to a combat zone must be physically able to live in austere conditions during off duty time that may include extremes in temperature, noise, and must not have any medical conditions that require access to uninterrupted power sources.
• Team Members deployed to a combat zone will be subject to hazardous conditions which may require them to wear a kevlar helmet, individual body armor and/or wear a gas mask for extended periods of time.
Celestar's policy is to take affirmative action to ensure equal employment opportunity for qualified applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability or veterans' status.
We are a drug free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
If you should have difficulty accessing our online application, please call us during normal working hours for immediate assistance @ (813)-627-9069