|Title:||Sports Site Director|
|Location:||Valley of the Sun YMCA||Employment Classification:||Part time|
|Pay Range:||$12.19||# of Openings:||1|
|Job Code:||O'Neal||Closing Date:|
Imagine going to work knowing that what you do each day positively affects the lives of the people in your community. Working at the Y, you’ll discover more than a job—you’ll enjoy a career with a future and the opportunity to make a lasting difference in the lives of those around you. The YMCA is seeking an energetic, self-motivated, creative individual with a strong work ethic to be a part of our staff team as a Sports Site Director.
Supervises and coordinates activities at various sports sites.
§ 21 years of age or older
§ Current state approved first aid certification
§ Current CPR
§ Up-to-date knowledge of YMCA guidelines designated for the league
§ Experience in refereeing
1. Assists with the overall operations of youth sports programs.
1. Develops positive relationships with participants, coaches and parents.
2. Assists in the evaluation of programs, maintains accurate records and distributes information to coaches.
3. Operates all equipment properly and promptly reports any problems.
4. Sets up and maintains a clean playing area.
5. Attends staff meetings and trainings as required.
6. Obtains a substitute supervisor when needed.
7. Supervises one or more sports sites.
8. Enforces rules and regulations.
9. Possesses mature judgment and sound decision-making.
10. Communicates effectively with members, peers, volunteers, parents, children and supervisor.
Are you a returning applicant?
|Back to Search Results