Valley of the Sun YMCA602.404.9622
|Title:||Amazing Kids Care - Childwatch Attendant|
|Location:||Positions Available Valley-Wide||Employment Classification:||Part time|
|Pay Range:||$7.80||# of Openings:||1|
|Job Code:||G1BBS||Closing Date:|
Join the YMCA staff team to be fufilled, be inspired and make a difference in a job that matters. The YMCA is seeking energetic, self-motivated, creative individuals with a strong work ethic to be a part of our staff team as a Child Watch Attendant in our Amazing Kids Care Center. Valleywide openings.
Provides supervision of children attending the child watch program.
§ 15 years of age or older
§ Demonstrated ability to provide child care
§ 6 months or more work experience preferred
§ Ability to relate to, supervise, and provide age appropriate activities to children, ages 1 month to 6 years.
§ Possesses mature judgment and sound decision-making.
§ Ability to communicate effectively with members, peers, and supervisor.
§ Ability to effectively communicate information on YMCA membership and programs.
1. Supervises and interacts with children at play. Organizes age appropriate on-going activities.
2. Develops positive relationships with children and parents.
3. Encourages member involvement and identifies potential volunteers.
4. Maintains a clean and sanitized environment. Returns supplies to proper places after use.
5. Assures parents are signing in children properly and presenting identification.
6. Follows all YMCA policies, rules, regulations, and procedures, including emergency procedures.
7. Completes incident and accident reports as necessary.
8. Attends staff meetings and trainings as required.
9. Obtains a substitute attendant when needed.
Are you a returning applicant?
|Back to Search Results