|# of Openings:||1|
Trailer Park's Mobile division is on the cutting-edge of creating interactive experiences on mobile devices. We concept, design and develop mobile websites, mobile applications and mobile marketing campaigns for movie studios, television networks and brands. We are looking for a passionate, hard-working, and talented Android developer to develop applications for phones, tablets and Google TV.
Essential Job Functions:
- Develop and code using best practices for Android applications
- Work with QA to ensure outstanding products.
- Integrate with existing modules and work with external APIs to manage data handling
- Work with 3rd party APIs such as Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, and others.
- Work with User Interface Designers to optimize usability
- Work with deployment team to deliver applications
- Knowledge of Android SDK, JSON , XML, and RESTful services
- Knowledge of OOP techniques and Design Patterns
- Experience building production software
- Portfolio of previous Apps in the Android marketplace a MUST!
- Experience integrating mobile apps with web services
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Works collaboratively and proactively on multi-functional teams. Open to feedback.
- Consistently communicates using appropriate methods for the situation and audience in a clear, concise and professional manner.
Remarks: Management has the right to add or change duties and job requirements at any time. In addition, the employer may consider whether the individual applying for or holding the position is qualified. There are two steps involved in this determination. The first concern whether the applicant or current employee satisfies the prerequisites for the position. The second step involves whether or not the person can perform the essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodation.
Are you a returning applicant?
|Back to Search Results