Customer Service Representative
|Location:||Morrisville, NC (Raleigh-Durham area)|
If you have customer service experience, and are outgoing, well-spoken and self-motivated, we could have the job for you. As a member of our customer service representative team, you’ll help farmers around the country make decisions to boost their yields. And if you have an agricultural background, all the better. We’ll teach you everything else, providing in-depth training and market know-how, so you’ll have every industry advantage.
• Call growers to learn about their farming practices and to share the benefits and features of our client’s products
• Follow a call guide, while adapting to your own personal style
• Act as our client’s advocate and representative, delivering accurate information, excellent service and addressing concerns as appropriate
• Follow standard operating procedures to document customer complaints and issues
• Identify and document farming trends. Share findings with team
• Comply with company policies and procedures
• Contribute ideas for improving the sales process
• Share best practices with peers in order to improve overall performance
• Customer service experience and strong knowledge of customer service techniques
• Excellent typing and record-keeping skills
• Well-spoken, communicating clearly and concisely
• Strong writing skills
• Comfortable with Microsoft Office and willing to learn our proprietary computer applications
• Agricultural background a strong plus
• Team-oriented, while extremely self-motivated
• Upbeat and energetic
• Genuine passion for customer service
• Professional, courteous and well spoken.
• Willing to become an “expert” in our client’s products
How To Apply
Applying online is easy! Simply apply. Once we receive your completed application, we’ll get back to you right away.
Are you a returning applicant?
|Back to Search Results