Agriculture Customer Support Representative
Technekes LLC is a data-driven marketing and sales support company that creates demand for our clients’ businesses. We execute lead generation activities to qualify our client’s best customers and prospects and implement customer relationship programs to maximize profits for our clients. We focus on strategy development, program implementation, customer contact services, rebate programs, business intelligence, and database management.
We generate significant bottom-line impact for our clients through greater sales, marketing efficiencies and increased ROI. We are headquartered in Charlotte and operate a Marketing Interaction Center in Raleigh.
Technekes is closely engrained with its customer, particularly through the hosting and management of their proprietary financing platform. To further extend the service provided, Technekes will assume the Customer Support function of this system from its existing team. The Customer Support Representative will be integral to ensuring a positive and seamless experience for this client and its customers through their usage of the financing system. Furthermore, the Customer Support Representative will serve as the “eyes and ears” of the client with its customers, collecting and seeking out opportunities to enhance and evolve the tools provided to its customers.
Roles and Responsibilities:
The Customer Support Representative (CSR) will serve on a team of individuals in our Charlotte office representing the virtual, customer facing points-of-contact for all customers and users of the client financing system. The CSR's sole responsibility is to extend stellar service to all customers and ensure a positive experience with the system.
Other responsibilities include:
• Receive inbound calls and emails from the client field sales reps, retail and/or grower customers
• Respond to all emails and missed calls within 24 hours
• Assist customers and system users with all matters relating to the financing system
• If further assistance is required, provide support to customer with warm transfers to other departments within the client organization or customer follow up once further research conducted
• If further research is required, provide customer with an estimated timeframe for follow up
• Document all inbound and outbound communication for metric reporting to the client
• Document and report system issues via ticketing system for resolution with appropriate
• Merchandise customer VOC to share with internal stakeholders and/or other key client stakeholders
• Provide support through Quality Assurance (QA) testing of new system functionality
Technekes is seeking individuals that:
• Have agriculture experience and posses a strong attention to detail and sense of urgency when following up with customers
• Demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Work well in team-oriented environments and have the capacity to work under tight timelines