|Location:||US-NY, Long Island City (Steve Madden, Corp)|
Job Summary- Footwear Designer
Overview: This position is responsible for developing a product line representative of the brand.
Major Responsibilities (include but are not limited to):
· Study markets, shop retail, and interact with consumer to establish trends.
· Source and choose materials (leather, fabric, ornamentation) for samples.
· Provide technical packages consisting of specs, lasts and materials to overseas development teams.
· Present sample as envisioned.
· Attend Trade Shows
· College degree in the arts preferred
· 2-5 years plus experience in fashion related industry
· Knowledge of Microsoft Office and CAD preferred
· Knowledge of target market
Equal Opportunity Employer
Are you a returning applicant?
|Back to Search Results