Project Leadership Associates (PLA) is currently recruiting an experienced Exchange/AD Technical Architect to join our Communication and Collaboration Solution Group.
- Candidates will use their current Active Directory and MS- Exchange to assist PLA’s customers with the design, development and deployment of messaging and communication solutions.
- In addition, this position offers an excellent opportunity for an individual to further develop their skills with the new Microsoft Unified Communications technologies and solutions with mid-market and enterprise customers.
- Proven design, planning and implementation experience with Microsoft Exchange 2010 and Active Directory
- Proven design, planning and implementation experience with Windows 2003 and 2008 Server technologies.
- Experience with Unified Messaging (UM) or voicemail platforms a plus.
- Proven design, planning and implementation experience in competing messaging migrations to Exchange from Novell GroupWise or Lotus Notes a plus
- Experience in Quest Migration Tools a plus
- Experience in other messaging solutions such as anti-virus/anti-spam appliances and or applications, archiving solutions, mobility solutions or real-time collaboration solutions a plus
- Responsible for leadership and delivery of project based assignments that encompass system architecture, proof-of-concept and deployment services for Enterprise and Mid-Market customers.
- Responsible for managing smaller projects or segments of larger projects. Has moderate to heavy contact with middle and senior level executives. Requires proven project management and methodology skills.
- Support and lead solution group development initiatives through development of solution offerings, pre-sales support and marketing efforts.
- Perform system reviews of client telephony environments and prepare findings documents outlining short and long-term strategies.
- Facilitate and lead client configuration planning meetings for specific technology projects.
- Strong customer relationship skills and willingness to lead customers through successful challenging projects.
- Establish reputation as subject matter expert in assigned technology area.
Business Requirements for Position:
- Five years minimum experience in MS Exchange, Active Directory and infrastructure technologies
- Experience with Microsoft Office 365
- Two years minimum consulting experience
- Experience with MS Lync a preferred
- Proven written and presentation skills to various audiences