Silicon Valley-based PR and influencer marketing firm Voce Communications (Vo-chay), a Porter Novelli company is currently seeking a Senior Client Executive to help create and manage the PR and social media programs of our rapidly growing base of world-class consumer and technology clients. The ideal candidate will bring 4-6 years of agency/in-house experience, a firm grasp of results-driven PR, and a strong desire to cultivate and mentor fellow teammates.
- Consult with clients on high-level strategies, and, in conjunction with teammates, develop and implement strategic PR programs and plans
- Accountable for the day-to-day project management of accounts and client deliverables
- Provide day-to-day senior counsel to clients, and more junior level team members
- Be a team leader; assisting Directors and Supervisors in determining workflow, assignments and deadlines for the team
- Cultivate and constantly continue to build relationships with media, analysts and other industry influencers
- Motivate teammates through diligent and earnest communications and a “lead by example” style
- Mentor team members to help them learn fundamental PR and client service skills
- Assist in providing quality control for all internal and client deliverables
Education and Experience
Bring at least four years experience in the public relations industry. Demonstrate expertise in areas of: strategic program planning, managing program implementation, media/influencer relations success, project management, and staff mentoring. Bachelor’s degree, preferably in communications, journalism, English, or public relations-related focus.
Porter Novelli is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in any aspect of employment against any person on account of race, creed, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, disabled veteran, veteran of the Vietnam era or other eligible veteran, age, marital status, veteran status, or physical or mental handicap unrelated in nature and extent to an individual's ability to perform a job or any other characteristic protected by the employment discrimination laws in any state or political subdivision in which Porter Novelli does business.