Perry Homes is seeking a part-time Punchout person to join our team!
Established in 1967, Perry Homes is a private, stable homebuilder.We are committed to providing you with exceptional value, quality, and designs that fit the way you live. With this uncompromising commitment to quality, Perry Homes has become one of the largest and most respected new home builders in Houston, San Antonio and the entire state of Texas.
Summary of Position: This position maintains the cleanliness of the construction site and completes minor punch-out under the supervision of the Project Manager.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for maintaining the cleanliness of the job site.
- Responsible for yard duties, including watering grass and pulling weeds.
- Responsible for completing punchout for minor warranty, frame, paint, sheetrock, carpentry and home demonstrations and other similar tasks as assigned.
- From time to time must complete projects with short notice in extreme time constraints.
- No supervisory responsibilities.
- Current, valid Driver’s License, acceptable driving record. It is essential to have available transportation to complete assigned tasks and punchout responsibilities.
- Familiar with basic construction punch-out tasks.
**Note to job seekers: Your resume will be reviewed and the best qualified candidates will be contacted in the event that there is a potential match**
Perry Homes is an Equal Opportunity Employer