Perry Homes is seeking a part-time Punchout person to join our team!
A Texas builder in its 47th year. We are committed to providing you with exceptional value, quality, and designs that fit the way you live. With this uncompromising commitment to quality, Perry Homes has become one of the largest and most respected new home builders in Houston, San Antonio and the entire state of Texas.
Summary of Position
This position maintains the cleanliness of the construction site and completes minor punch-out items under the supervision of the Project Manager. Location assignment will vary according to the needs of the Company and hours worked will fluctuate with the seasons of the year and community needs, but will not exceed 39 hours per week.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for maintaining the cleanliness of the job site.
- Responsible for yard duties including watering grass and pulling weeds.
- Responsible for completing punchout for minor warranty, frame, paint, sheetrock, carpentry and home demonstrations and other similar tasks as assigned.
- From time to time must complete projects with short notice in extreme time constraints.
- Familiar with basic, construction punch-out tasks.
- Current, valid driver's license and available transportation to work in multiple locations.
**Note to job seekers: Your resume will be reviewed and the best qualified candidates will be contacted in the event that there is a potential match**
Perry Homes is an Equal Opportunity Employer