Perry Homes is seeking Phase II Construction Managers to join our team!
A Texas builder in its 47th year. We are committed to providing you with exceptional value, quality, and designs that fit the way you live. With this uncompromising commitment to quality, Perry Homes has become one of the largest and most respected new home builders in Houston, San Antonio and the entire state of Texas.
Summary of Position
Under the supervision of the assigned Project Manager, acquire the appropriate knowledge of Perry Homes construction procedures regarding the Phase II process, warranty procedures, and the Homeowner Demonstration. The construction procedures will include scheduling subcontractors, ordering construction material, inspecting materials and completed tasks, and maintaining standards of quality as set forth by Perry Homes. The Phase II process will begin with sheetrock finishing and end with the home completion.
- Prior experience in a Production Management environment preferred
- Driven, proven performer in a fast paced environment
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to make decisions under pressure
- Great organizational skills
- No building experience required
- Bachelor’s Degree Preferred; High School diploma or GED required
- Current, valid Driver's License
Full Benefits Package
- Health, Dental & Vision
- Life & LTD Insurance
- Vacation & Sick Time
- New Home Discount
**Note to job seekers: Your resume will be reviewed and the best qualified candidates will be contacted in the event that there is a potential match**
Perry Homes is an Equal Opportunity Employer