Pool Manager- Summer 2014
|# of openings:||1|
Maryland's most elite athletic organization is rapidly expanding again! With over 30 years of outstanding success Merritt Athletic Clubs is looking for career-minded leaders who can think "outside the box" to rocket our top-notch team to the next level.
We are looking for a dynamic Pool Manager responsible for the day-to-day results and performance of an outdoor pool complex for the Summer of 2014. Duties including but not limited to:
· Provides leadership and accountability to the department
· Ensures the aquatics facility is maintained in a safe environment
· Coordinates and oversees all aquatic programming
· Creates and executes creative member retention activities
· Is current on fitness and aquatics industry trends and activities
· Educates members about our programs/services to alleviate anxiety and create a comfortable fitness environment for members.
· Order chemicals and store in a safe manor
· Oversee the maintenance and repairs of the aquatic facility
· Provide coverage as a lifeguard when needed
Qualified applicants will possess two or more years of Aquatics experience, preferably in the fitness/exercise industry.
Other requirements include:
· Exhibits excellent time and people management skills
· Has strong organizational and planning skills
· Displays strong decision-making ability
· Possesses a professional grade CPR/AED certification
· Holds a current national Lifeguard and first aid certification
· Maintains a current pool operator certification valid in their jurisdiction
|Back to Search Results
Get all the latest news, videos and more!
Visit our Blog to learn more about everything new happening at Merritt Clubs. Learn More
Check out the latest videos of Merrit Athletic Clubs. View Video
Copyright Â© 2001-
Merritt Athletic Clubs,