Front Desk Host
|# of openings:||1|
We are currently looking for a talented Front Desk Host for The Epiphany Hotel, the newest boutique hotel in the heart of downtown Palo Alto. The ideal Front Desk Host has experience in the service industry and a passion for creating amazing guest experiences.
Commune Hotels + Resorts newest Joie de Vivre property is open in Palo Alto – The Epiphany Hotel. This unique luxury boutique hotel is located right in the heart of downtown Palo Alto. With 86 rooms, full restaurant and bar, innovative meeting space, and roof top hospitality suites; The Epiphany showcases the best of Joie de Vivre’s creativity towards innovation and design aesthetic. This property harnesses the entrepreneurial passion and enthusiasm of Silicon Valley, while offering an unforgettable guest experience.
Take a look at what we’ve created so far:
· Joie de Vivre—our hip collection of hotels that focus on the quirky and the local.
· Thompson Hotels—urban and sophisticated properties that appeal to the modern nomad.
· Tommie—a design-centric, value-conscious line of hotels in gateway cities internationally.
At Commune, we are passionate about our culture and proud to hire high performing individuals that are aligned with our purpose – Creating Transformative Experiences that Inspire the Human Spirit.
WHO WILL LOVE THIS POSITION?
* Individuals who are high energy, have a can do attitude, and are curious about people
* Folks who enjoy a fast paced environment where a multi-tasking is a must
* Individuals who understand and enjoy providing the highest level of service possible
* Candidates who are tapped in to the technological trends, specifically those derived in Silicon Valley
* Candidates who have flexible schedules and have availability to work on nights, weekends, and holidays.
* Those who are comfortable working independently with minimal supervision while also being an active team member.
With this job, you will have the opportunity to make a difference in the lives of our guests, employees, investors and communities. We are looking for someone that understands what it means to live The Spirit of Commune and believes in our culture as much as we do. You will also have the following minimum job requirements:
Are you a returning user?
|Back to Search Results