|# of openings:||2|
The Avatar Hotel is looking for a professional, fun, and efficient person to join our team as a Temporary Bartender.
Are you ready for a fantastic opportunity that will help you do what you love (working with people) while impacting the bottom line? Are excited about the new stadium and all the sporting events coming to Santa Clara? Then keep reading!
What can we tell you about the property?
The Avatar Hotel, located near new 49ers Levi’s Stadium and Great America Theme Park, has 168 guest rooms that offer modern furnishings that are suitable for both the road warrior and the leisure traveler. The Avatar has been called one of the most "geek chic" hotels in the world and the hotel's outdoor heated swimming pool and Jacuzzi round out the hotel's fun vibe.
Who is COMMUNE HOTELS + RESORTS?
We are an international hotel management company with a leading portfolio of transformative, boldly innovative boutique hotel and resort brands. We create the kind of distinct experiences that can transform your day, your trip, or even your life.
Take a look at what we’ve created so far:
At Commune, we are passionate about our culture and proud to hire high performing individuals that are aligned with our purpose – Creating Transformative Experiences that Inspire the Human Spirit.
To succeed in this role you are an individual who:
This is a temporary, part time position for 10 “game days” per year between August 17th and December 28th.
What you will be responsible for:
With this job, you will have the opportunity to make a difference in the lives of our guests, employees, investors and communities. We are looking for someone that understands what it means to live the Spirit of Commune and believes in our culture as much as we do. Here are some essential job qualifications:
1. Two years of experience as a bartender.
2. Ability to satisfactorily communicate in English (speak, read, write) with guests, co-workers and management to their understanding.
3. Ability to perform assigned duties with attention to detail, speed, accuracy, follow-through, courtesy, cooperativeness and work with a minimum of supervision.
4. Ability to accurately compute and manipulate mathematical calculations.
5. Ability to effectively deal with internal and external customers, some of whom will require high levels of patience, tact, and diplomacy to defuse anger.
6. Ability to work well under pressure and handle multiple tasks at once.
7. Minimum of 21 years of age to serve alcoholic beverages
8. Punctuality and regular and reliable attendance.
1. High School graduate, with some college
2. Knowledge of fine wines, beer, and liquor.
3. Alcohol awareness certification (TIPS Training)
4. Fluency in a foreign language, preferably Spanish.
Are you a returning user?
|Back to Search Results