|Property:||LURE + TILL Restaurant, at the Epiphany Hotel|
|# of openings:||2|
We are currently looking for bussers for Epiphany Hotel, the newest boutique hotel opened in the heart of downtown Palo Alto.
The renovation and remodel of Commune Hotels + Resorts newest Joie de Vivre property is underway in Palo Alto – The Epiphany Hotel. This unique luxury boutique hotel is located right in the heart of downtown Palo Alto and opened its doors in March 2014. With 86 rooms, full restaurant and bar, innovative meeting space, and roof top hospitality suites; The Epiphany showcases the best of Joie de Vivre’s creativity towards innovation and design aesthetic. This property will harness the entrepreneurial passion and enthusiasm of Silicon Valley, while offering an unforgettable guest experience.
Take a look at what we’ve created so far:
· Joie de Vivre—our hip collection of hotels that focus on the quirky and the local.
· Thompson Hotels—urban and sophisticated properties that appeal to the modern nomad.
· Tommie—a design-centric, value-conscious line of hotels in gateway cities internationally.
At Commune, we are passionate about our culture and proud to hire high performing individuals that are aligned with our purpose – Creating Transformative Experiences that Inspire the Human Spirit.
Bus dishes, and reset tables. Assist Bartenders and Servers with guest service needs. Deliver food and beverage orders to guest rooms, restaurant, and bar areas. Assist in the maintenance and cleaning of the kitchen, restaurant, and bar areas.
1. Ability to satisfactorily communicate in English (speak, read, write) with guests, co-workers and
management to their understanding.
2. Ability to perform assigned duties with attention to detail, speed, accuracy, follow-through, courtesy,
cooperation, and work with a minimum of supervision.
3. Ability to accurately compute and manipulate mathematical calculations.
4. Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
5. Ability to effectively deal with internal and external customers, some of whom will require high levels of patience, tact, and diplomacy to defuse anger.
6. Ability to work well under pressure and handle multiple tasks at once.
7. Ability to be well organized, maintain concentration, and think clearly while providing service to 52 guests at any given time.
8. Minimum of 18 years of age to serve alcoholic beverages
9. Two years experience in fine dining.
10. Punctuality and regular and reliable attendance.
11. Interpersonal skills and the ability to work well with co-workers and the public.
1. High School graduate
2. Previous culinary training
3. Knowledge of American style service standards
4. CPR certification
5. Alcohol awareness certification (TIPS Training)
6. Fluency in a Foreign language, preferably Spanish
7. Knowledge of P.O.S. system, preferably Micros
Are you a returning user?
|Back to Search Results