|Property:||LURE + TILL Restaurant, at the Epiphany Hotel|
|# of openings:||2|
We are currently looking for a talented, passionate, and experienced bussers to join the team at LURE + TILL.
We are looking for candidates who will match the Epiphany style --be an "out of the box" thinker, offer thoughtful and effective service to our guests, and those that have a passion for the amazing products that California provides to our offerings.
LURE + TILL offerings balance timeless food and modern, contemporary sensibility, with craft cocktails. There is a focus on a hyper seasonal approach to California Cuisine with a market driven menu featuring, a variety of fresh pastas, in-house cheese program as well as a large presence at the local Farmer’s Markets. LURE + TILL’s culinary team is led by Chef Patrick Kelly--last seen earning three stars at both Gitane and Angele. LURE + TILL is located on the street level of the Epiphany Hotel, Commune Hotels + Resorts' newest Joie de Vivre property.
We are an international hotel management company with a leading portfolio of transformative, boldly innovative boutique hotel and resort brands. We create the kind of distinct experiences that can transform your day, your trip, or even your life. Currently, in the midst of ambitious national expansion, Commune plans to add 20 more properties by 2015 through management agreements, joint ventures and acquisitions.
Take a look at what we’ve created so far:
· Joie de Vivre—our hip collection of hotels that focus on the quirky and the local.
· Thompson Hotels—urban and sophisticated properties that appeal to the modern nomad.
· Tommie—a design-centric, value-conscious line of hotels in gateway cities internationally.
At Commune, we are passionate about our culture and proud to hire high performing individuals that are aligned with our purpose – Creating Transformative Experiences that Inspire the Human Spirit.
Bus dishes, and reset tables. Assist Bartenders and Servers with guest service needs. Deliver food and beverage orders to guest rooms, restaurant, and bar areas. Assist in the maintenance and cleaning of the kitchen, restaurant, and bar areas.
1. Ability to satisfactorily communicate in English (speak, read, write) with guests, co-workers and
management to their understanding.
2. Ability to perform assigned duties with attention to detail, speed, accuracy, follow-through, courtesy,
cooperation, and work with a minimum of supervision.
3. Ability to accurately compute and manipulate mathematical calculations.
4. Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
5. Ability to effectively deal with internal and external customers, some of whom will require high levels of patience, tact, and diplomacy to defuse anger.
6. Ability to work well under pressure and handle multiple tasks at once.
7. Ability to be well organized, maintain concentration, and think clearly while providing service to 52 guests at any given time.
8. Minimum of 18 years of age to serve alcoholic beverages
9. Two years experience in fine dining.
10. Punctuality and regular and reliable attendance.
11. Interpersonal skills and the ability to work well with co-workers and the public.
1. High School graduate
2. Previous culinary training
3. Knowledge of American style service standards
4. CPR certification
5. Alcohol awareness certification (TIPS Training)
6. Fluency in a Foreign language, preferably Spanish
7. Knowledge of P.O.S. system, preferably Micros
Are you a returning user?
|Back to Search Results