|Property:||LURE + TILL Restaurant, at the Epiphany Hotel|
|# of openings:||1|
We are currently looking for bartenders for Epiphany Hotel, the newest boutique hotel soon to be opened in the heart of downtown Palo Alto.
The renovation and remodel of Commune Hotels + Resorts newest Joie de Vivre property is underway in Palo Alto – The Epiphany Hotel. This unique luxury boutique hotel is located right in the heart of downtown Palo Alto and is slated to open its doors in early 2014. With 86 rooms, full restaurant and bar, innovative meeting space, and roof top hospitality suites; The Epiphany showcases the best of Joie de Vivre’s creativity towards innovation and design aesthetic. This property will harness the entrepreneurial passion and enthusiasm of Silicon Valley, while offering an unforgettable guest experience.
Take a look at what we’ve created so far:
· Joie de Vivre—our hip collection of hotels that focus on the quirky and the local.
· Thompson Hotels—urban and sophisticated properties that appeal to the modern nomad.
· Tommie—a design-centric, value-conscious line of hotels in gateway cities internationally.
At Commune, we are passionate about our culture and proud to hire high performing individuals that are aligned with our purpose – Creating Transformative Experiences that Inspire the Human Spirit.
Take food and beverage orders, prepare drink orders for the bar, room service, and restaurant. Maintain stock, supplies, and cleanliness of outlet and equipment.
1. High School graduate, with some college
2. Food handling certificate
3. Knowledge of American style service standards.
4. Previous culinary training.
5. Knowledge of fine wines, beer, and liquor.
6. CPR certification
7. Alcohol awareness certification (TIPS Training)
8. Fluency in a foreign language, preferably Spanish
9. Basic computer skills.
10. Knowledge of P.O.S. system, preferably Micros.
11. Serv-Safe certificate
Are you a returning user?
|Back to Search Results