|Property:||LURE + TILL Restaurant, at the Epiphany Hotel|
|# of openings:||0|
We are currently looking for a talented, passionate, and experienced bartenders to join the team at LURE + TILL. We are looking for candidates who will match the Epiphany style --be an "out of the box" thinker, offer thoughtful and effective service to our guests, and those that have a passion for the amazing products that California provides to our offerings.
LURE + TILL offerings balance timeless food and modern, contemporary sensibility, with craft cocktails. There is a focus on a hyper seasonal approach to California Cuisine with a market driven menu featuring, a variety of fresh pastas, in-house cheese program as well as a large presence at the local Farmer’s Markets. LURE + TILL’s culinary team is led by Chef Patrick Kelly--last seen earning three stars at both Gitane and Angele. LURE + TILL is located on the street level of the Epiphany Hotel, Commune Hotels + Resorts' newest Joie de Vivre property.
We are an international hotel management company with a leading portfolio of transformative, boldly innovative boutique hotel and resort brands. We create the kind of distinct experiences that can transform your day, your trip, or even your life. Currently, in the midst of ambitious national expansion, Commune plans to add 20 more properties by 2015 through management agreements, joint ventures and acquisitions.
Take a look at what we’ve created so far:
· Joie de Vivre—our hip collection of hotels that focus on the quirky and the local.
· Thompson Hotels—urban and sophisticated properties that appeal to the modern nomad.
· Tommie—a design-centric, value-conscious line of hotels in gateway cities internationally.
At Commune, we are passionate about our culture and proud to hire high performing individuals that are aligned with our purpose – Creating Transformative Experiences that Inspire the Human Spirit.
Take food and beverage orders, prepare drink orders for the bar, room service, and restaurant. Maintain stock, supplies, and cleanliness of outlet and equipment.
1. High School graduate, with some college
2. Food handling certificate
3. Knowledge of American style service standards.
4. Previous culinary training.
5. Knowledge of fine wines, beer, and liquor.
6. CPR certification
7. Alcohol awareness certification (TIPS Training)
8. Fluency in a foreign language, preferably Spanish
9. Basic computer skills.
10. Knowledge of P.O.S. system, preferably Micros.
11. Serv-Safe certificate
Are you a returning user?
|Back to Search Results