About The Company:
Examination Management Services, Inc is a national firm that provides a variety of risk management services to the insurance and business communities. We are customer driven and technology focused, with a commitment to providing cutting edge business solutions and service excellence to our customers.
About The Opportunity:
EMSI is seeking a full-time CSR to work in our facility in our Los Angeles, CA office. The primary responsibility of the Exam CSR is the overall coordination and field adoption for our field staff. Position requires high level communication skills, conflict resolution skills, computer literacy and significant organizational skills.
• Interacts with management and exam branches on a daily basis
• Interacts daily with branches via phone & e-mail to assess branch compliance, status and resolution
• Proactively identify bottlenecks in production model and provide timely and creative solutions to issues
• Utilizes on-line tools and daily reports to identify branches and cases that fall out of standard operating procedure parameters. Employ corrective measures
• Development and deployment of client training to branch staff and examiners
• Facilitate quality improvement measures with branches and their internal staff. With emphasis on ongoing development of creative approaches to new workflows that yield higher quality, and positive customer experience results
• Other duties and responsibilities as required
• Excellent communication skills
• Knowledgeable in all Microsoft Office products, with strong knowledge in MS Excel, and comfort with Web based programs in general.
• Excellent attendance and work record
• Ability to meet daily production goals
• Ability to contribute positively to the team environment
• Ability to work independently
• Available accident and sickness coverage benefits
• Available in-hospital plan
EMSI is proud to be an EEO-AA employer M/F/D/V and maintains a Drug-Free Workplace.