About The Company:
Examination Management Services, Inc (EMSI) provides medical information, risk management and investigative services to the insurance, healthcare, legal, wellness and business communities. We empower our customers with comprehensive information to help them make informed decisions and improve the lives of those they serve. EMSI was founded on an unwavering commitment to customer service, continuous quality improvement and creative service options.
About The Opportunity
Do you have a full time job in the medical field but wish you could make more money? Or do you have recent experience in the medical field and want to continue to learn more about the industry?
Then EMSI might be the place for you!
EMSI is seeking Medical Examiners in and around Minneapolis, MN
This is a part time, flexible position for people who already have the experience. And it is a great opportunity for someone who already has a full time medical job. We offer a flexible schedule that can be worked around your career!
We are seeking persons with recent medical and phlebotomy experience to include the vitals, blood and urine. Must desire to learn multiple job duties, be willing to drive in various weather conditions and travel within a 100 mile radius. This is a great opportunity to supplement income for medically trained personnel.
Candidates that excel in this role include:
Registered Nurses (RN)
Medical Assistants (MA)
Licensed Practical Nurses (LPNs)
Certified Nursing Assistant (CNAs)
• Complete mobile drug screens, clinical trials and insurance exams
• Daily updating of examiner website of applicant tracking system
• Training will be provided for the operation of an alcohol testing machine
Required Skills and Experience:
• Recent phlebotomy experience
• Must have own vehicle
• Skilled at taking medical history and vital signs
• Excellent communication skills and technical skills
• High level of courtesy, tact and professionalism
• Paid percentage per job, as well as mileage compensation
• Available in-hospital plan
• Available accident and sickness coverage benefits
• Flexible schedules
EMSI is proud to be an EEO-AA employer M/F/D/V and maintains a Drug-Free Workplace.