Maintenance Fleet Supervisor
|Job Code:||Toronto West - MS|
We are looking for someone special to be a part of our World Class Transportation Services Organization and grow with us as we launch forward into the New Year! STOCK TRANSPORTATION, a subsidiary of National Express Corp (NEC) one of the largest providers of Student Transportation Services in North America has an immediate opening for a skilled: Bus Fleet Maintenance Supervisor, at our Toronto West, ON Service Centre.
At Stock Transportation Maintenance Supervisors are here to organize, lead and supervise the performance of a variety of skilled, semi-skilled and unskilled technicians in the diagnosis, repair and maintenance of Stock Transportation / NEC vehicles. Maintenance Staff ensure adherence to relevant legislation, regulations, requirements, policies and safe working practices and procedures to facilitate the smooth operation and function of an effective repair and preventive maintenance program at an assigned location. This position will support adherence to our PMx Program and ensure compliance with service level agreements. Work to ensure consistent achievement of outlined financial and operational objectives and safety guidelines.
- Certified technician must possess a 310T Truck & Coach License / Red Seal endorsement for truck & coach
- Minimum of five years Med / Heavy Truck / Bus mechanical repair experience
- Technical knowledge of major vehicle systems and diesel equipment
- Must be willing to work flexible schedules
- Supervisor experience in a Diesel Shop with Heavy/Med duty fleets
- Must be computer proficient
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen and background check
- Fleet management experience with Engine repair and overhaul of Med / Heavy Trucks
- Strong organizational ability
- Ability to use good judgment and Decision Making skills
- Background in planning and scheduling maintenance repairs (Daily, Weekly, Monthly planning)
To Apply: Interested, qualified candidates please submit your resume and cover letter via our online application process below or apply online under the “Join Our Team” section of our website at www.nationalexpresscorp.com.
OR APPLY IN PERSON AT:STOCK TRANSPORTATION 60 McCulloch Avenue Rexdale, ON M9W 4M6
National Express and Stock Transportation is an equal opportunity employer
Key Skills In: Engine repair, Test and adjust units to specifications Engine repair and overhaul, Electrical and electronic systems, Diesel engines, Diagnostics, Alignment, Fleet Mechanic, Valve and injector adjustments, steering and suspension adjustment, Diagnose faults and malfunctions Brake systems, Complete brake jobs and wheel seals, Lubricate , Heavy-Duty Equipment mechanic, Hydraulic systems, diagnostic tools, brake & Engine calibration devices, preventive maintenance, Bus Mechanic, Fuel and emission systems, Ignition and electrical systems, combustible engines Automatic transmission, Standard transmission, driveline components , Inspect and test mechanical units, School Bus, Repair and replace mechanical units, suspension systems, Drive train components, Collision repair, Diesel Repair, R&R, Overhaul, Maintenance of commercial transport truck systems, DOT inspections, off road equipment repair, automotive/diesel repair certification, Master Mechanic, Bus Garage Mechanic, Related Military MOS 3529, MOS 3522, 91A, 91B, 91H, 91L, 91M, Services tech.
|Back to Search Results