310T Bus Technician - Diesel Mechanic
|Job Code:||Toronto West - T1|
We are looking for someone special to be a part of our World Class Transportation Services Organization and grow with us as we launch forward into the new year! STOCK TRANSPORTATION, a subsidiary of National Express Corp (NEC) one of the largest providers of Student Transportation Services in North America has an immediate opening for a skilled: Bus Fleet Mechanic, at our Rexdale, ON (Toronto West) Service Center.
This position will support adherence to our PMx Program and ensure compliance with service level agreements. Work to ensure consistent achievement of outlined financial and operational objectives and safety guidelines.
Requirements Include: • Certified technician must possess a 310T or possibly a 310S • Minimum 3 years of fleet maintenance heavy fleet shop maintaining repair and engine rebuilds on diesel truck or bus technical experience • Hands on experience of diesel and or gasoline engines within a fast-paced large fleet bus, charter or trucking environment • Must be experienced with computerized diagnostics • General shop computer knowledge, purchasing, and budget management experience • Excellent computer skills, Word and Excel • Excellent verbal and written communication skills • Organizational skills are a plus
Please apply at our facility:
STOCK TRANSPORTATION 60 McCulloch Ave Rexdale, ON M9W 4M6 (416) 244-5341 **Ask for the Maintenance Shop Supervisor.
Applicants may also apply online:
1. Diagnoses malfunctions and performs vehicle repairs (e.g. adjust/test steering, electrical, cooling, lubricating, braking systems, drive trains, suspensions, power steering units, clutches, transmissions and oil, temperature, gas regulating components, adjust/test/rebuild engines etc.) and related assigned duties within qualification level, in accordance with all relevant Federal, State/Provincial and local guidelines and requirements. Test-drives vehicles to ensure repair resolved the problem.
2. Arranges for and obtains appropriate inspections and approval of all major repairs before vehicle is released from maintenance facility.
3. Maintains a safe, clean, productive and efficient work area including ensuring work area is in compliance with all relevant Federal, State/Provincial and local guidelines and requirements.
4. Identifies and reports any additional maintenance and/or repairs found necessary in conducting assigned repairs and maintenance including repairs and maintenance required to be performed by Technicians with a higher qualification level.
5. Records time spent, parts used and repairs and/or maintenance conducted on appropriate form.
6. Advises Maintenance Supervisor of unsafe maintenance conditions or practices and/or vehicle abuse.
7. Performs road calls and on the road repairs as assigned.
National Express and Stock Transportation are an equal opportunity employer
Key Words: Engine repair, Test and adjust units to specifications Engine repair and overhaul, Electrical and electronic systems, Diesel engines, Diagnostics, Alignment, Fleet Mechanic, Valve and injector adjustments, steering and suspension adjustment, Diagnose faults and malfunctions Brake systems, Complete brake jobs and wheel seals, Lubricate , Heavy-Duty Equipment mechanic, Hydraulic systems, diagnostic tools, brake & Engine calibration devices, preventive maintenance, Bus Mechanic, Fuel and emission systems, Ignition and electrical systems, combustible engines Automatic transmission, Standard transmission, driveline components , Inspect and test mechanical units, School Bus, Repair and replace mechanical units, suspension systems, Drive train components, Collision repair, Diesel Repair, R&R, Overhaul, Maintenance of commercial transport truck systems, DOT inspections, off road equipment repair, automotive/diesel repair certification, Master Mechanic, Bus Garage Mechanic, Services tech.
|Back to Search Results