Looking for a Great Part-time Job?
Do you enjoy driving and working with children?
BECOME A PART-TIME SCHOOL BUS DRIVER!
Stock Transportation, a leader in the student transportation industry, is looking for friendly, responsible, and energetic individuals to add to our teams in Ontario, Alberta, Nova Scotia, and New Brunswick!
Our part-time schedules work extremely well for:
- Self-employed individuals looking to supplement their income,
- Stay at home parents looking to spend more time with their children,
- Semi-retirees looking to add some routine and meaning to their lives,
- or anyone who would like evenings, weekends, and summers off.
- Part-Time Job (Split Shift AM & PM)
- An example of our split shift is Mon to Fri 7:30am-9:30am and 2:30pm-4:30pm
- No Nights or Weekends Required, School Holidays and Summers Off
- No Experience Necessary, Free Training Provided!
- Transport students to and from home / school safely, and interact with students and parents
- Must have at least 2 years of driving history in Canada and a great driving history (Less than 3 points accumulated on driver license and no speeding tickets over 24km/hr)
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Driver Licence Requirements: minimum Full G Licence in Ontario, and minimum Class 5 Licence in Alberta, Nova Scotia, and New Brunswick
- Shorter Training with B or E Licence in Ontario, and Class 2 Licence in Alberta, Nova Scotia, and New Brunswick
- Good Customer Service Skills
- Proficiency in English
- Must successfully pass our Assessment/Training before becoming an employee with us
3 Ways to Apply!
- Email us your resume by clicking on “Apply” to this job posting
- Go to www.stocktransportation.com, fill out an application under "Join Our Team"
- Call one of our offices:
||Areas/Cities/Towns We Cover
||Resumes/Applications should be EMAILED to:
||Resumes/Applications should be cc-ed to
|Ajax (Sunderland), ON
||Ajax, Pickering, Whitby, Oshawa
||Cambridge, Kentville, Greenwood, New Minas, Wolfville
||Edmonton, Stony Plain, Spruce Grove, Leduc
||Cindy Harris, Michael Mooney
||Gormley, Aurora, Newmarket, Stouffville
||Daniele Silvana, Wilma Delaney
||Haileybury, New Liskeard, Earlton
||Halifax, Dartmouth, Bedford, Fall River, Cole Harbour, Windsor Junction, Sackville/Lower Sackville, Sydney, Arichat, Cheticamp, Truro
||Kingston, Napanee, Gananoque, Camden East, Enterprise, Inverary, Odessa, Tamworth, Yarker, Frontenac, Central Frotenanc, South Frotenac, Loyalist, Stone Mills, Storrington
|Kirkland Lake (Haileybury), ON
||Kitchener, Waterloo, Cambridge, Guelph, Wellesley, Drayton
||Moncton, Rivervie, Petitcodiac
|North Bay, ON
||North Bay, Callander, Bonfield
||Oakville, Mississauga, Milton, Georgetown, Halton, Limehouse, Acton, Glen Williams
|Orangeville (Kitchener), ON
||Orangeville, Mansfield, Shelburne, Grand Valley, Melancthon, Mulmur, Mono, Amaranth, East Luther, East Garafraxa
|Ottawa (National Charter Centre), ON
||Ottawa, Greely, Metcalfe, Manotick, Osgood, Barrhaven
|Richmond Hill, ON
||Richmond Hill, Thornhill, Woodbridge, Vaughan, Markham
||Michelle Webster, Cathy Buck
||Sunderland, Uxbridge, Port Perry, Beaverton, Cannington, Little Britain, Oakwood
|Sutton (Gormley), ON
||Daniele Silvana, Wilma Delaney
|Timmins (Haileybury), ON
|Toronto East, ON
||Toronto, Scarborough, East York
|Toronto North, ON
||Toronto, North York
|Toronto West, ON
||Toronto, Rexdale, Etobicoke, North York