LifeStation is a healthcare technology company that provides 24-hour medical alert and advanced tele-health services to customers throughout the United States and Canada. Founded in 1977, LifeStation is a dynamic and growing company. We offer our services directly to our customers as well as through strategic partnerships with other business, hospitals and health care organizations.
We have an immediate position available in our HR Department for a Senior Corporate Recruiter. In this highly visible role you will work with Sr. Managers and Executives to identify needs throughout the organization. You focus will be recruiting for all professional and management level positions.
- Full life cycle recruiting for all exempt level positions within the organization
- Develop job description for newly created positions and appropriate compensation levels
- Source candidates through a variety of resources including: Networking, Employee Referrals, job boards, Career/College recruiting events as well as any and all other methods
- Qualify candidates through phone screens, face to face interviews, applicant testing and background checks
- Cultivate a steady pipeline of qualified candidates for ongoing needs
- Extend offers and facilitate new hire orientations
- Bachelors Degree in Human Resources or related area
- Minimum five years corporate recruiting/staffing experience
- Ability to build positive relationships with organizations management
- Professionalism in handling confidential information is a must
- Previous experience in high volume staffing strongly preferred
- Experience sourcing, screening and assessing candidate qualifications
- Experience researching local industry/employment market to drive recruiting process
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written
- Strong detail orientation, follow up and organizational skills
- Intermediate to advanced computer skills including MS Office suite, especially MS Outlook
If you are looking to join a seasoned team in an emerging growth-oriented industry, LifeStation will provide you that opportunity.
Our benefits set the standard in our industry. Our package includes medical, dental, vision, flexible spending accounts, TransitChek, 401K, and paid vacation/sick/holidays.