Mid Java Developer (multiple)
|# of openings:||2|
Blue Canopy Group, LLC is looking for Mid Java Developer opportunities (2 positions) to support a large Grants Management System Program (Arlington, VA)
Ø Must have 3-5+ years of experience with software engineering.
Ø Must have 3-5+ years of experience with requirements, design, implementation, integration, and testing.
Ø Must have 3-5+ years of experience with Unix/Linux servers.
Ø Must have 3-5+ years of experience with Relational Databases and SQL.
Ø Must have the ability to expand functional skills and adapt to new capabilities based on the needs of the client.
Ø Must have a BS Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or related field.
About Blue Canopy Group:
Blue Canopy CEO Winner of Greater Washington Ernst & Young Entrepreneur of the Year Award - October 2012
· Founded in 2001
· In 2003, formed a wholly owned subsidiary, BC Fed Group, for classified work
· Recipient of Washington Technology´s Fast 50 Government Contractors Award
· Measured in the highest customer satisfaction percentile by Dun & Bradstreet
· Two time award recipient of Inc. Magazine´s 500 fastest-growing privately held companies in the United States
· Recognized by Gartner for our industry leading IP built for end to end IT management and formalized a joint venture on our solutions for technology around governance, performance management and project management
· Deliver information security, technology integration, and enterprise performance management services as well as program management to Federal clients as well as Fortune 1000 companies
· Large percentage of workforce supports National Security initiatives for DOD and Intelligence Community
Blue Canopy, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
|Back to Search Results