Join TrialPay, the leading cross-platform monetization and user acquisition solution for games and commerce application developers. Your role as a Business Development Associate will offer valuable experience working with the top domestic and international media companies. It will also help you develop skills important to growing businesses, communicating with clients, and succeeding in the tech sector. If you are looking to make a visible impact at a rapidly growing company in an invigorating, team-focused environment, then come learn, play, work, and grow at TrialPay.
Your responsibilities will grow with the role, but hopefully the list below provides some idea of what you’ll be doing at the outset.
- Provide a support role in monetization strategies including advertising/marketing promotions and conducting quantitative analyses on performance.
- Source potential small and medium sized companies to partner with TrialPay.
- Consult mobile developers, online gaming companies, and new media companies on how to leverage the TrialPay platform.
- Day-to-day management of accounts including: light technical support, detailed quantitative analyses, and identification and pursuit of strategic growth opportunities within the existing account base.
- Continuously build strong partner relationships.
- Provide technical integration support.
- Collaborate with your colleagues on complex, strategic issues.
- Develop expert understanding of the TrialPay Platform.
- Excel at both phone and email communication with clients.
- Have earned a Bachelor's Degree
- Strong attention to detail.
- Learn quickly in a self-motivated environment.
- Possess a familiarity with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
- Possessing a familiarity with desktop, mobile, and web applications is a plus.
- Have a general comfort with Facebook, Android, and iOS platforms.
- Succeed in an environment that requires the ability to work in a cross-functional setting and communicate effectively with different teams within TrialPay.
- Foster an interest in the tech industry, mobile apps, social gaming, advertising/marketing.
Please submit your resume and a cover letter. In your cover letter, please include answers to the following two questions:
- Describe your biggest achievement, greatest success, or the biggest obstacle you have overcome in the past year.
- What three apps do you believe are leading mobile innovators?
Job Type: Full-Time Employee
Reports To: Senior Business Development Manager
Location: Mountain View and San Francisco, CA