Our baristas are artists. Whether it's pulling a perfect shot of espresso or creating a latte art design in the foam of a signature drink, our baristas always execute at the highest level. We serve only the best coffees, teas and beverages.
The ideal candidate will have a passion for all things coffee and a desire and passion to know more about those little brown beans.
Additional responsibilities/requirements include:
- Operates equipment necessary to the job, which includes, but is not limited to: knives, espresso machine, cash register, coffee/tea brewer, mixer, slicer, cutters, box cutters, scales, mop, broom, and mop bucket.
- Lifts at least 35 lbs.
- Receives and unloads incoming shipments
- Fills customer orders and takes phone orders.
- Greets all customers with a smile.
- Thanks all customers for shopping at DEAN & DELUA.
- Performs necessary cleaning and sanitation, included, but not limited to: mopping and sweeping of floors, washing display cases, wiping down prep areas, wiping down racks, coolers, and walls, washing knives and utensils, dismantling and cleaning machinery as needed.
- Assist customers and promotes good customer and associate relations through courtesy, service and appearance.
- Display merchandise properly in all areas of the department.
- Prepares, stocks and rotates merchandise properly for freshness.
- Maintains correct and legible prices on all items.