POSITION Oracle Applications Support Analyst
REPORTS TO Application Director
Specialized is now accepting applications for a self-motivated Oracle Applications Helpdesk Analyst to work with Specialized Users to resolve Oracle E-business Suite 11.5.10 issues. The ideal candidate for this position will first and foremost be great at communicating with people; and have a broad knowledge of Oracle E-Business Suite 11.5.10 modules (Order Management, Receivables, Payables, Inventory, General Ledger, Fixed Assets, Procurement and Costing). The ideal candidate will also have a thirst for knowledge and a quick ability to tackle new problems by using available IT tools to successfully remedy issues with little supervision. The ideal candidate will also thrive in a team oriented environment and track Oracle Applications tickets for Specialized Users.
Essential duties and responsibilities
- Help Global Application IT Team provide a rapid response back to our users.
- Trouble-shoot the issue and route the Helpdesk Ticket to the appropriate IT Business Analyst or IT Developer.
- Provide excellent customer service and support to our users in our US and Global markets.
- Partner with Super Users in each department to respond to their needs.
- Train Super Users where there is a gap in knowledge.
- The ideal candidate will also be able to develop simple Oracle reports or query database objects when researching issues.
what you’ll need to win
- BS in Computer Science or related field or equivalent work experience.
- 5-7 years professional experience in Oracle E-business suite 11.5.10/R12 Helpdesk support.
- Strong knowledge in Oracle Application modules; (Order Management, Receivables, Payables, Inventory, General Ledger, Fixed Assets, Procurement and Costing).
- Strong communication skills and experience working with users and IT Business Analyst or IT Developers
- Strong experience with Oracle E-business 11.5.10/R12 application setups, table structures and database objects.
- Strong knowledge with Oracle SQL/PL-SQL.
- Experience in training users in Oracle Application modules; (Order Management, Receivables, Inventory, Costing, Payables, GL, Fixed Assets, Procurement and Financials).
- Experience using TOAD, UNIX, Oracle Discover reporting Tool.
- Knowledge of Oracle Hyperion, Demantra and BI Publishing is a plus.