POSITION: Senior Oracle Web B2B Developer
REPORTS TO: Application Manager
- Work with a small Application Development IT Team in an environment where innovation is key; new challenges/opportunities arise frequently; and your analytical, coding, and interface design skills are crucial.
- Work with Sales in each B2B Global Market to analyze business requirements, develop functional specs, and propose technology-based solutions.
- Work with users that are using Oracle E-Business Suite 11.5.10 Order Management/Receivables/Inventory modules in our US and Global business. Analyze business requirements.
- Enhance and develop Oracle PL-SQL/SQL packages.
- Develop Web Services, SOA interfaces using JDeveloper / Weblogic.
- Work with users to test, train, gain user acceptance, document, and deploy new sites/pages to a production environment.
Specifically, in the following areas:
- Work in project teams made up of other members of the IT staff, and internal customers as needed to implement the above.
- Develop and support e-commerce, B2B, and internal tools for all B2B worldwide
- Work with B2B Contact person from each B2B Market on special projects and product launches
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- BS in Computer Science or related field or equivalent work experience.
- Strong knowledge of Oracle database concepts, PL-SQL, SQL, tables, views, functions and packages.
- Strong knowledge of Oracle Order Management, Receivable and Inventory Release 11.5.10 module
- Strong communication skills and experience working with users to analyze business requirements
- Experience with J-Developer, Web-Logic, SOA, BPEL, Apache, web caching tools and UNIX a must.
Specialized is the global leader in the designing and manufacturing of high performing technology advanced bicycles, components and cycling apparel for world champion riders and cycling enthusiast. Founded in 1974 and headquartered in Morgan Hill, California, Specialized is a global company with offices throughout the world.
To apply for this position please visit www.specialized.com