POSITION: Senior Oracle Web B2B Developer
REPORTS TO: Application Manager
HOW YOU'LL MAKE A DIFFERENCE:
- Work with a small Application Development IT Team in an environment where innovation is key; new challenges/opportunities arise frequently; and your analytical, coding, and interface design skills are crucial.
- Work with Sales in each B2B Global Market to analyze business requirements, develop functional specs, and propose technology-based solutions.
- Work with users that are using Oracle E-Business Suite 11.5.10 Order Management/Receivables/Inventory modules in our US and Global business. Analyze business requirements.
- Enhance and develop Oracle PL-SQL/SQL packages.
- Work with users to test, train, gain user acceptance, document, and deploy new sites/pages to a production environment.
SPECIFICALLY IN THE FOLLOWING AREAS:
- Work in project teams made up of other members of the IT staff, and internal customers as needed to implement the above.
- Develop and support e-commerce, B2B, and internal tools for all B2B worldwide
- Work with B2B Contact person from each B2B Market on special projects and product launches
WHAT YOU NEED TO WIN:
- BS in Computer Science or related field or equivalent work experience.
- Strong knowledge of Oracle database concepts, PL-SQL, SQL, tables, views, functions and packages.
- Strong knowledge of Oracle Order Management, Receivable and Inventory Release 11.5.10 module
- Strong communication skills and experience working with users to analyze business requirements
- Experience with Web-Logic, SOA, BPEL, Apache, web caching tools and UNIX