Tax practice leader for Northeast Ohio market. We are looking for a Senior Manager or Executive to lead the development of the Cleveland market, build the Cleveland tax practice and manage the tax staff currently residing in the Cleveland location.
- Client relationship management including direct responsibility for specific clients and engagements. Supervise staff and deliverables. Service includes consulting engagements, tax compliance and tax outsourcing. Responsibility includes setting engagement terms, billing and collection.
- Development of new business with existing clients or clients new to the firm resulting in an expanding Cleveland tax practice in support of the Firm's North American expansion strategy. Development of tax service offerings and solutions
- Supervise, manage, develop, coach and mentor other professionals within the Cleveland tax services tax team.
- Direct the recruitment of federal tax professionals.
- Overall Management of Cleveland tax practice
- Minimum of ten (10) years diversified public accounting experience, preferably with a Top 10 National firm or a large Regional firm, including tax compliance and tax consulting experience as relationship executive, business development and practice management
- A proven record of effectively managing a meaningful and profitable book of business
- A proven record of leading a team while demonstrating a strong affinity for being part of a larger team
- Demonstrated business development skills with a public accounting or tax consulting firm.
- Excellent presentation, interpersonal and written and oral communication skills.
- Demonstrated experience with building, managing and developing a practice.
- Minimum of a bachelor's degree, preferably with an emphasis in accounting, finance or economics
- CPA required