If you enjoy serving and high volume join us as a food server in one of our excellent restaurants.
Our servers will be responsible for proving exceptional service to our guests.
• Reports to Supervisor before shift to obtain assigned station.
• Ensures that stations are clean, orderly and stocked with the specified condiments. Ensures that
tables are set properly according to assigned station. Consistently notifies Supervisor of any
inventory that needs to be ordered or stocked.
• Always completes side duties, including but not limited to, stocking condiments, folding napkins,
polishing glasses, etc.
• Effectively deliver guests food. Beverage orders are delivered appropriately.
• Maintains complete knowledge of all menu and beverage items, their prices, method of preparation
• Verifies all check discrepancies with Supervisor before changing
• Ensures that all guest orders are correct before service. Ensures that all sales are accounted
for prior to presenting check to guest.
• Ensures that guests receive check in a timely manner according to assigned work area
• Adheres to established sequence of service standards as documented per outlet.
• Always exhibits extreme care when handling dishware, glassware, silverware and food product.
• Must possess outstanding interpersonal communication skills to effectively interface with guests.
• Previouse expereince as a food server and in a Fine dining setting is preferred.
• Must be able to stand/walk for long periods of time.
• Must be able to frequently lift up to 30 pounds.
• Occasionally required to lift up to 75 pounds.