Our Concession Attendants will provide excellent guest service by ensuring guests are greeted quickly and orders are taken and handed to guest in a timely fashion. Guests' should always be thanked and asked back to the food outlet and Resort.
• Up sells food and beverages items with the outlet assigned.
• Attempts to control food costs; throw away, etc.
• Exceptional guest service skills when selling F&B items to either guests or Team Members.
• Operates cash register/cash bank, accepts payment for F&B product(s) ensuring accuracy.
• Responsive to guest’s questions regarding food items, prices, methods of preparation, items on
sale & availability of various F&B products.
• Ensures assigned area is kept orderly & continually cleans/sanitizes counter designated areas.
• Takes a proactive approach in ensuring that food-handling procedures are followed accurately.
• Ensures proper procedures are followed when working with cooking equipment.
• Answers telephone promptly, to ensure guest orders are put in and ready in a timely manner.
• Ensures assigned area is stocked with product.
• Assists with cleanup service within the restaurant/food outlet or outside area is required.
• Consistently accepts food orders and delivers food to guests in a timely manner.
• Must be able to speak English and have excellent interpersonal communication skills.
• Must possess the ability to count money/ make correct change & take phone orders correctly.
• Must have the ability to ring in orders and settle checks on Point of Sale system.
• Must be able to keep an accurate record of product and sold product
• Previous Food & Beverage/Country Club experience a plus.
• Must be able to demonstrate the ability to be safety oriented
• Ability to work in a fast paced environment & be able to complete multiple tasks at once.
• Ability to accommodate a flexible work schedule.
• Must be able to stand/walk for long periods of time.
• Must be able to lift and carry up to 50 pounds.