E-Commerce Marketing Analyst
The E-Commerce Marketing Analyst position is responsible for supporting the digital marketing and business analytics team, by helping to lead Medifast’s digital media efforts with critical analysis on campaign performance through the use of several analytic data sources. Aid in analyzing multi-million dollar digital media campaigns and online visitor’s behavioral impact across all Medifast digital properties and brick & mortar centers. This role offers the unique opportunity to shape Medifast analytics within the digital marketing team with a focus on key business metrics such as traffic, conversion rate, online & offline revenue, media mix and their overall impact on the multi-channel customer. The E-Commerce Marketing Analyst plays a key role in managing and supporting the administration of multi-channel analytics across the Medifast organization, working with Medifast E-Commerce, Business Analytics, Marketing and IT teams.
- Manages daily/weekly/monthly analytics for digital marketing team.
- Focuses analysis on online traffic sources, conversion rates and online to offline customer activity.
- Closely monitors digital campaign performance and develops reporting tools to communicate progress to team.
- Serves as a key contact to outside media agencies that support web analytics and media planning; able to foster outstanding internal and external relationships.
- Collaborates closely with BI team, marketing leads, channel leads, and supporting the VP of E-Commerce.
- Delivers actionable insights to improve acquisition, retention, performance, and customer experience.
- Designs, develops and distributes dynamic dashboards and scorecards for business leadership.
- Understands and communicate marketing performance through venues such as keyword performance, ad copy, SEO, SEM, print, email, Social, A/B testing, and conversion rate optimization – drive change through suggested improvements.
- Responsible for data collection design and facilitation of data aggregation for all digital assets to gather accurate and comprehensive data to support the organization.
- Performs ad-hoc analysis as requested by supervisor, marketing department leaders, or senior leadership for various presentations and business decisions.
- Bachelor’s degree required in Marketing, Business, Mathematics, Economics or other business related discipline.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in digital marketing and analytics.
- Experience with Web analytics tools such as Coremetrics, Omniture, WebTrends, Google Analytics – specifically Coremetrics a plus.
- Expert knowledge of MS Excel inclusive of logic creation, pivot, formulas, and automation techniques.
- Experience with SQL query writing and Microsoft BI stack report development using automation.
- Demonstrated understanding of search engine technology and other sources of web traffic.
- Strong quantitative, analytical, and problem solving skills.
- Critical thinking ability.
- Strong desire to understand customer behavior and multi-channel analytic drivers in a B2C environment.
- Refined communication, and demonstrated emotional intelligence.
- Familiarity with CRM, segmentation, data management, data measurements, and/or statistical analysis.
Medifast offers competitive compensation as well as a benefits package which includes medical/dental/vision, generous “Paid Time Off” plan, 401k with match, free gym membership, free Medifast product.
Medifast, Inc. (NYSE: MED) is a leading provider of clinically proven, portion-controlled weight-loss programs. Medifast has been recommended by over 20,000 doctors and used by over one million clients since 1980. The Company is committed to enriching lives by providing innovative choices for lasting health. Medifast programs have been proven effective through studies by major universities. The company sells its products and programs via four unique distribution channels: 1) the web and national call centers, 2) the Take Shape for Life personal coaching division, 3) medically supervised Medifast Weight Control Centers, and 4) a national network of wholesale physicians and medical practices. Medifast was founded in 1980 and is located in Owings Mills, Maryland. For more information, please visit www.choosemedifast.com.