MARC USA is a national, full-service advertising and integrated marketing agency. Our Pittsburgh office is seeking a Marketing Research Analyst for our Marketing Research team.
The Marketing Research Analyst will support MARC USA’s array of clients by delivering insights crucial to making better marketing decisions. Data analysis plays a bigger role than ever in marketing as organizations work to improve the effectiveness and efficiency of their budgets. MARC USA expects the Analyst to make immediate contributions in this area, while also striving to grow and refine their expertise.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Providing critical support to the MARC USA research team by gathering project input, preparing project specifications, designing and programming questionnaires, and analyzing data.
- Assuring quality control of online surveys for appearance, logic and sample quotas.
- Developing charts, graphs, and related tools for research reports and presentations.
- Basic data analysis, such as cross-tabulations, correlations, and significance testing.
- Analyzing and writing reports that answer the study objectives with clear implications.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Detail-oriented and organized with excellent writing skills.
- Ability to manage multiple projects in different categories simultaneously in a high-energy culture.
- Strong PC skills are a must