Human Resources Manager - MARCA
MARCA is a full-service, cross-cultural marketing and communications agency. Our new office, located in Coconut Grove, is hiring a full-time Human Resources Manager. The HR Manager will report to the agency President and is responsible for managing all Human Resources functions, including but not limited to the management, development, implementation, and coordination of a performance management system, recruitment and staffing, onboarding and benefits and compensation.
The HR Manager must be a self-starter with the proven ability to quickly adapt to the work, team and agency environment and have the assertiveness and confidence to make things happen.
· Performance Management – lead the implementation of, and perform updates and maintenance to an on-line, web-based Performance Management System.
o Administer and conduct the training for a performance management program for all office staff.
· New employee onboarding – develop and conduct a comprehensive and effective onboarding program for all new professionals, including:
o Development and facilitation of an orientation program
o Policies & procedures
o Cultural integration
· Recruitment and Staffing – lead the efforts for all sourcing, recruiting and hiring of new professionals into the agency, including but not limited to; Creative, Account Management, Media and PR.
· Employee Relations – handle and proactively administer solutions for a variety of employee relations issues with all levels of employees.
· Must be bi-lingual: English and Spanish speaking
· Previous experience implementing and administering a comprehensive Performance Management System
· A well rounded knowledge and understanding of all HR disciplines and best practices, as well as their application in a fast-paced business setting
· Knowledge of FLSA, EEOC, DOL, Immigration and other HR-related laws and guidelines
· The ability to handle multiple tasks and meet tight deadlines
· Working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
· A Bachelor’s degree and at least 5 years of HR work experience
· PHR or SPHR certification preferred