FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION
APPLY IN PERSON AT:
Lakeshore Learning Store
18679 Brookhurst St.
Fountain Valley, CA 92708
Opportunity knocks at the Lakeshore Learning Store. Are you ready?
Lakeshore Learning Materials is one of the premier manufacturers of educational materials for elementary programs and early childhood organizations around the country. A multi-channel organization with a strong sales division, thriving web business, catalogs and over 55 store locations nationwide, Lakeshore has experienced continuous growth since its inception in 1954. We attribute our sustained growth—even during a global recession—to the daily contributions of the remarkable individuals who make up our team.
You don’t need a background in education, but a desire to learn is essential! As part of the store management team, you get to play an active role in developing a first-class crew, help to maximize store sales, and provide our customers with an unforgettable retail experience—all in a fast-paced, fast-changing environment that demands operational expertise. Sound challenging? It is. But with success comes reward.
Providing great customer service isn’t just a goal—it’s the essence of who we are.
Our energetic and friendly approach to exceeding each customer’s expectations is a hallmark of every Lakeshore Learning Store nationwide. Each customer knows that walking through our doors means experiencing unbeatable service with an amazing depth of product knowledge every time they visit.
Lakeshore Learning Store management teams have a knack for leading by example.
In fact, this is the glue that holds our successful retail team together. No job is too small to tackle…and no team success is too small to celebrate.
• Recruit and develop an engaged, sales-driven team
• Involved in training and developing new store associates
Building Service Standards
• Surpass expectations regarding customer service
• Seek and communicate customer feedback in regard to school and home use of products
• Build a unique and lasting relationship with customers
Building Revenue & Operational Excellence
• Maximize sales and manage controllable expenses
• Maintain visual presentation of merchandise and signage
• Maintain company expectations regarding retail policies and procedures
Essential Skills & Attributes
• Passion for providing excellent customer service
• Positive and proactive approach to management and working as a team
• Excellent communication and training skills
• Exceptional time management and organizational skills
• Ability to demonstrate company standards and reinforce them with entire team
• Strong desire to recognize and reward achievements—big and small
• Capacity to give regular and clear feedback to team
• Ability to provide and receive constructive criticism
• Capacity to multitask in order to meet simultaneous demands
• 1 year related retail management experience
• Ability to work flexible schedule, including nights and weekends
• Knowledge of retail POS systems
Your investment in us deserves a benefits package to match!
• Competitive salary
• Comprehensive medical/dental plan for full-time employees
• 401(k) retirement plan for full-time employees
• Generous employee discount
• Quarterly bonus program
This is your chance to work with a dedicated team in a thriving retail atmosphere! To apply, please complete an online application at http://ch.tbe.taleo.net/CH01/ats/careers/requisition.jsp?org=LAKESHORE&cws=1&rid=799. To learn more about Lakeshore, visit www.lakeshorelearning.com. Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer